Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 8: Lazy

-------------------------------------------------------------
Breakfast: 1/3 cup Ezekiel Golden Flax cereal with organic blueberries and 1/3 cup organic vanilla rice milk; organic decaf green tea
Lunch: Amy's Enchiladas and a side of spinach with Seeds of Change red pepper dressing
Snack: Clif Bar
Snack: Amy's Organics bean and rice burrito
Work Out: 1 hour of Kung Fu class
Dinner: a Southwestern Breakfast wrap from Clintonville
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mondays are busy. I'm glad Clintonville Community Market is so stocked with vegan deli options. Granted they are a bit pricey -- they are delicious and well worth the cost of my time I save not cooking. Last night I had a TLT from there-- they used bacon style Tempeh. I'd never heard of such a thing! They don't have it at Clintonville or Whole Foods, so I'm assuming it'd be a special order-- but it's really good. It has a hickory smoke that makes it almost like a barbecue sandwich.

Hopefully, I'll get more time to cook this week...

No comments: