Monday, April 27, 2009

Is Bill Maher Vegan?

Watching Real Time with Bill Maher last night made me hope Bill Maher is a vegan. He really ridicules conservatives and nay-sayers to global warming for potentially destroying us and our planet. And rightfully so. However, if he's talking big, I hope he's the picture of green living. He better not be rolling up in a hummer and he better not eat meat. If you haven't seen the show, you should really watch it. It's one of the only places you'll see true conservatives and liberals duke it out. And it's hilariously clever to boot. [[UPDATE6/4/09 - Bill Maher is not a vegetarian.]]

Veganism posted a video on my twitter. My mother-in-law LOVES the TV show Bones and frequently tries to get me and Andrew to watch it. Although the show looks stupid as frick, I'm glad to see Emily Deschanel post a little truth. I hope Bill Maher thinks the same.

No comments: