Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quick, Easy Olive Oil Pasta and a Video

This week, I still feel jet-lagged. Between shooting Andrew's new magic video for the upcoming documentary and getting back into the swing of work and rediscovering the xbox-- I haven't really done much in the terms of culinary extravagance. I have, however, been making some quick, delicious no-recipes.



I boiled some whole wheat rotini pasta [[actually this was kamut]]. Then in a large pan, I just sauteed some garlic [[like 4-5 cloves]], zucchini, and red onions in some olive oil for a couple minutes until the zucchini was soft. Then, I added the spinach and cooked it for about 10-30 seconds until it was slightly wilted. I salted and peppered it all, then added it to the cooked and drained pasta. Lastly, I topped it off with a little more olive oil and with some oregano and red pepper. It was simple and took about 20 minutes. It's 100% regiment approved, as well. It's full of greens, whole wheat, and good fats.


If you aren't following Andrew's blog, you should check out his site for updates. Here's the video we shot last week, too.

No comments: