In an effort to help protect animals and the planet (and be super awesome), seven local eateries have collaborated with the Ohio-founded animal advocacy organization, Mercy For Animals, to offer exciting, new vegan options in celebration of World Go Vegan Week in October. I know. It's nuts.
The list has a few predictable suspects, but I'm really excited about the others that have decided to join in. The group is as follows:
- Phat Wraps, 10 E. 12th Ave.
- Knead, 505 N. High St.
- Columbus Brewing Company, 525 Short St. (Monday – Thursday Only)
- All Betty’s Family Restaurants:
- Dirty Frank's Hot Dog Palace, 248 S. 4th St. (Thursday Only)
- Surly Girl Saloon, 1126 N. High St. (Tuesday Only)
- Tip Top Kitchen & Cocktails, 73 E. Gay St. (Monday Only)
- Betty's Fine Food & Spirits, 680 N. High St. (Wednesday Only)
Between Sunday Oct. 24th and Sunday Oct. 31st be sure to head out to these spots and show your support. Check out www.columbusveganweek.com for menu info. I hear there will be vegan ham and cheese wraps at Phat Wraps, and Columbus Brewing company has like five exciting offerings. Check it out!!
Hey. Isn't there a meet up that you haven't told your readers about yet?
Post a Comment